What would you do?

by Esse quam videri 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Here is the scenario.

1 - A person has access to an item that only they see the value in but could have tremendous value to the right buyer.

2 - The item belongs to another person.

3 - If the item disappeared, the owner would never miss it.

4 - If the potential value of the item was pointed out to the owner, they would never believe it.

5 - The owner would never pursue sale of the item.

6 - The value to the owner would be about 100 dollars.

My question:

What would you do in a situation where you could possibly make a great deal of money from selling such an item, possibly millions of dollars?

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Be honest! Its not your item. Dont let greed make a decision for you. But you knew that anyway

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

6 - The value to the owner would be about 100 dollars.

My question:

What would you do in a situation where you could possibly make a great deal of money from selling such an item, possibly millions of dollars?

...................................Image result for Buy it

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

If the person was a dearly loved family member, how would you proceed?

If someone else did such a thing to them, how would you feel about them?

The Org is a filthy money-grabber - I'd hate to be named in the same breath as them!

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Buy it!

Good suggestion, but people are funny.

If the original owner was told that this item could be extremely valuable to the right buyer, they would just laugh. If you bought it for $100 and then sold it for a huge profit, what would they then say? Would they come after you for the money? What then, a lawsuit? Would you have to document everything on paper to protect yourself? You could give someone twice what they think it is worth, sell it for a profit, and then they come after you, saying you swindled them.

Money makes people do strange things. Just look at Stephen Lett and his May broadcast.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"What would you do in a situation where you could possibly make a great deal of money from selling such an item, possibly millions of dollars?"

Offer him a higher price. Maybe $500.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If the original owner was told that this item could be extremely valuable to the right buyer, they would just laugh. If you bought it for $100 and then sold it for a huge profit, what would they then say? Would they come after you for the money? What then, a lawsuit? Would you have to document everything on paper to protect yourself? You could give someone twice what they think it is worth, sell it for a profit, and then they come after you, saying you swindled them

They were informed of the value of the Item,before the sale.....They sold it for $100.00 anyway....

I have a receipt..

.........................................Image result for Case closed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit