If Ebola got to the G.B

by Phizzy 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    If Ebola got to the G.B, some contracted it, the others were likely to develop it, and the only sure cure was 100% Blood from Ebola survivors, how quick do you think there would be some New Light ?
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    How long would it be before new light appear? That depends on how many are waiting in the wings for those coveted GB spots. A better question.How long would it take before a new governing body appoints themselves.  
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

A better question.

What if one the GB got aids?  How would that be handled?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I really think they are all delusional "believers".  They're all anxious to go to heaven. They'd probably be relieved to "go" before all the other pedo lawsuits hit the fan.  Let GB 3.0 deal with those problems.

Doc

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I like the proposition. This stuff is fun. I say some would be martyrs and others would do whatever they wanted medically speaking in secrecy. If new light came out it would be after the fact and anyone that knew anything about their treatments would be under a gag order with the threat of a lawsuit for leaking anything.

-TE

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

In the time of Nathan Knorr they suddenly got "Nulite" about vaccines when he wanted to travel.

I do wonder if something similar would happen if Ebola or similar suddenly endangered the G.B.

Of course the R&F would accept it as " a wonderful provision from Jehovah", and not see that the G.B were simply making it up as they went along, for their own benefit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit