Letter in the mail to attend memorial

by truthhurts13 6 Replies latest jw friends

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

So Im cleaning out some old mail I have, then lo and behold a envelope falls out with a memorial invitation. I don't remember getting it, but it was sent in the regular mail to my house with a typed letter inviting me to the 2013 memorial. I can't believe I don't remember getting it!

The lady who wrote it, put her name and signed it. I guess I'll have to run down to the church this sunday and ask around for her. Then, I'll hold her to the flame....so to speak

Gosh I get so excited when I get to destroy another jaydub!!! Especially at their own church, in front of all they're church buddies

Anybody else ever get jw literature in the mail?

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

No, but I see many dirty, ruined tracts on the grounhomes for sale homes lately. So embarrassing.

What exactly do you plan to Say to this sister?

• losingit
    losingit

Why woukd be getting this letter now? The memorial isn't until the spring. Odd....

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

2013 invite

• losingit
    losingit

Ohhh sorry i just missedthe part in thebeginning of your post that you were going through old mail :-)

Imwishing for the day that thewitnesses passby my door. One time theyknocked on my friend's house. He's not a jw. But he tokd them he was df'd. He said they ran for their lives! Lol

Imnot going to tell them. But i will ask some toughquestions.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I don't understand the purpose of going to her at the KH at this point or any other to say anything. Sometimes dignity calls for silence. Makes no sense to fuel a fire and propagate the notion that everyone out is "mentally diseased".

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I don't believe in keeping silent. Silence is tolerance. I don't tolerate anything they do or say.

"To know, and not to do, is not to know"

She sent me an invite, so I'll accept it. Of course I gotta ask her about the Conti case, show her the U.N. letter ect. Then maybe ask her to stop writing me, since I don't associate with anyone who tolerates pedophiles

Some believe that keeping silent is the best way to deal with them. I strongly disagree. The thought of another child possibly being tortured, just because I was too fearful to say anything doesn't resonate with me at all. Thats something I just can't have on my conscious. I keep my dignity, by telling the TRUTH. Not by keeping it to myself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit