Should Jehovahs Witnesses have clover in their lawns?

by jean-luc picard 9 Replies latest jw friends

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Whilst searching for ideas of what to make with clover flowers I came across this quote:

Information, folklore, recipes, and resources -- all about the delicious, nutritious clover plant .

Clover is one of the most famous of weeds, commonly sharing space with grass in lawns.

Clover is viewed by many as having folkloric and religious symbolism,but it can also be viewed as a food!

On the same lines as a recent topic about toasting, I wonder if Jehovahs Witnesses should really allow clover to grow in their lawns?

By the way, if anyone does have some ideas for recipees including clover, I would like to hear them.

I wish you all a very agreeable weekend. JLP

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

OK, so this thread is just to emphasise the absurdity of JW tenets.

• hoser
    hoser

There are chemical herbicides that can kill clover and leave the grass live. But then would that be ruining the earth?

so many potential questions

• Watkins
    Watkins

Something for them to stumble over - Sister Greenleaf has nothing but CLOVER growing in her yard! It's the Devil Weed(forget about cannibis!), so she must be APOSTATE!

w

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello JLP,

Yes they are absurd, witnesses I knew won't even let thier kids have Lucky Charms

That had clovers and promoted how magically delicious it was

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yup, I got it. The Kingdom Hall close to here has an ornamental molding representing sheafs of wheat and the acorn. These are pagan symbols all the way back to roman times.

• blondie
    blondie

Should jws have luaus...pagan feasts.

Should jws use pinatas?

Don't forget the French fleur-de-lis.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Don't forget the French fleur-de-lis..

Yes, we give it to our ladiers on MayDay. It is supposed to bring good things in the year ahead.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Why did our heavenly sky daddy make these evil plants!

• prologos
    prologos

only four-leafed clover, the good luck kind

to counteract the curses like of dates like this

Friday the 13 st.

3 leaf clover is reminiscent of the trinity after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit