How to stir up a hornets nest

by trujw 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• trujw
    trujw

I think I am going to write bethel posing as my asshole elder super self rightous brother in law talking all kinds of apostate crap on the Borg. Then sit back enjoy all the fireworks in his hall When bethel contacts the BOE or whatever the po is called now and bring him in the back room. My own theocratic war strategy. mmmmmmhaaa. Mmmhaaa

• Badfish
    Badfish

Not sure if you live in the United States, but there is a law against this in many states called "False Impersonation" which means it's illegal to do this. So you might want to check your state's laws on this. Especially since you posted ahead of time on the Internet that you were going to do this.

• trujw
    trujw

So is recording jc without everyone's knowledge. Plus I would wear gloves duh. Do you think the local window washer is serectly Dick Tracy or Sherlock Holmes?

• trujw
    trujw

badfish my post was A joke. I have a great job, family non Jw of course And i have better things to do. I do think it would be great. This is a religion that has no problem being dishonest to thier followers and it would be awesome to return the favor. The jws are so paranoid it would be classic to watch the fall out.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Ah, yes. Revenge fantasies! I have them too, but at the end of the day I don't want to waste my time in giving these suckers a single word from my brain.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree it would be tremendous fun, and it would be one way of getting the B.O.E to actually read some stuff that might just make them think. I am not advocating it though for the reasons above.

When I first left I was so angry, the WT had stolen my life, from my youth to my death, my retirement will not be what it should be because of them, and they stole my Mother. She is not the person she would have been without the cult, they took a mothers love away from me.

For those, and a host of other reasons, I really wanted to find a way to bring the WT down.

I have realised since, that for me, it is much better to do as Julia says, and not waste the one thing I have left, time.

The WT/JW Scam is moribund. It will wither and die.

Just sit back and watch, there is an old saying: " He who lives by the river for long enough, will eventually see the body of his enemy float by"

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Its only illegal if they can prove you did it

Just because you post some ficticious fantasy online, in a 3rd person capacity, doesn't make you responsible if it happens, right? What proof would they have? Unless you confess, they can't prove anything.

Stop being afraid, and START HAVIN SOME FUN!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit