God's gift

by StopTheTears 2 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

My brother is an alcoholic.

He was really sick with infection and had three herniated discs in his neck threatening to paralyze him, among other things.

We needed a lot of money and God gave it to us.

Three years ago my aunt had not gotten her federal or state taxes back and she had worked a ton of over time. She had way more money then her normal tax refund so when she filed she feared the IRS wouldn't give it to us because they were scared of it being fraud.

Two weeks ago my aunt got a letter from the IRS, out of the blue I might add, stating we would get her state taxes deposited to her account which was about $4,000!

We were so happy and thankful to God, it wouldn't cover all of the expenses we needed but it will help my brother get his neck fixed. Well a few days later we got ANOTHER IRS letter and in it was my aunt's $12,000 federal check! This is exactly the amount of money my brother need for all of his surgeries. My aunt hadn't even tried to get her taxes back from that year in over two years and out of no where we get it back. My brother is so thankful for what God has done. If you put all of your faith not God He will provide, trust Him. He gave my family our miracle and He WILL give you yours too.

• LostGeneration
  • truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Why are you all still paying the IRS anything? I don't know about you, but I don't do business with corporations that are based out of Puerto Rico, and are not licensed to do business in the states.............. But thats just me

Call them up and ask them to show you the law that requires you to pay. IN WRITING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit