Boulder, CO

by JeffT 1 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

We've been getting texts from our daughter all morning. Flash flooding is making a real mess of the Front Range, we're watching the weather channel and the streets in Boulder look like rivers. Daughter is standing by for evacuation orders, not sure where they're going to take her or how - probably NG vehicles.

I'll post more if I hear anything dramatic.

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

I hope you guys out west make it through ok

here in the North East we're having flash floods as well. With incredible thunder and lightning and

several towns have lost power. On the way home I saw a police cruiser that had gone off the road and was a real wreck.

There were two fire engines and an ambulance at the site of the accident.

My windshield wipers were going as fast as they could and the rain was coming down in sheets so fast that it was a guessing game whether you were on the right lane or not sometimes. I just kept following the red brake lights in front of me as I made the half hour long trek home that turned into a twice as long commute, but thank god I made it home.Feeling bad for all those now still out there. Lightning is so bad there's no delay till the thunder, one thunder clap just jolted the house and I felt the vibration on the computer table as I write this. Rain is coming down so fast the road in front of the house has about two inches of water flowing down the street at quite a pace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit