Help get my FB page to 200 likes!

by ILoveTTATT 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I have a FB page that exclusively posts excerpts from WT publications in English and then translates them to Spanish. The format of the page is like this: I post an excerpt from September 1879, September 1880, 1881, etc... until 1970 (when the Spanish WT CD has the rest of the publications)...

I am finding it hard to get more likes since I post very nice and friendly and inviting comments on Spanish JW pages, but I get banned after three attempts... meanwhile, I get approximately 30 likes from each time I post on the other pages. My page is friendly and does not look at all "apostate"... just simply posts WT literature and translates it.

I want to get it to 200 likes or more, without spending money on advertising. Do you have any ideas of engaging posts that would get people to like the page? I was thinking calling for volunteers in sending the oldest possible publication they have seen or own that is in Spanish... Another one would be posting a story about the different covers for the magazines as the years went by... with a picture, of course.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated... anyone here an expert on getting thousands of likes from targeted audiences in Facebook?

Thanks!

ILTTATT

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

bump

• Bells
    Bells

what is your page? Do you have a link?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Help get my FB page to 200 likes!

A phony one or a real one? I know someone who has 1,200 "likes" and he is a total dirtbag.

Real "likes" are from the heart, and I donated mine to science years ago.

Sorry about that one.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit