a-proposed-tv-docu-series-about-former-jws

by The Quiet One 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

From Jwtalk.net:
    ' I've been thinking about these "mentally diseased" ones for a little while now and I've noticed how different they are from other disfellowshipped ones. In none of these programs or any social or media outlets do they present the whole picture. It's never explained how a disfellowshipped one can return to Jehovah and his organization. It's never commented on how a disfellowshipped father and husband still has regular family association with his believing wife and minor children.Never present the whole picture. Always just the one side that will distort and inflame the uninformed in opposition to you. '................' As much as I hate apostates their increased activity excites me, it means things are heating up, Satan is stirring them up, just as we are speeding up the work, one final push before the end, Satan is going not going down without a fight he intends to to out 'all guns blazing' as the expression goes. This is another last ditch effort of Satan to prevent the glorious truth about God and Christ from reaching people but no matter how much reproach they bring on Jehovah's name and his organisation true sheeplike ones will be reached, God's Spirit is stronger than Satan.Even if an apostate wont admit it Im sure there is a fear buried deep down that he might be wrong. (Though we know they are)Imagine how apostates will feel when they see babylon destroyed, they will be gnashing their teeth as it were. Even those who dont know whats going on will be faint out of fear, think how an apostate will feel, not only will they know whats going on, they will know exactly which side of the fence they fall on! And then when Jehovah finally rewards them at Armageddon for their part in bringing down his name, what a glorious and fear inspiring day! '..................http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/11018-a-proposed-tv-docu-series-about-former-jws/

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Anyone know what documentary they are talking about ??

• steve2
    steve2

Hello The Quiet One, your OP is not formatted and scrolls across the screen making it hard to read. I also notice it has a scroll bar attached. I get a message from my computer telling me I do not have the required software to view it in its formatted state.

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

Here, I am reposting what the OP posted to make it easier to read for myself and everyone else,

I've been thinking about these "mentally diseased" ones for a little while now and I've noticed how different they are from other disfellowshipped ones. In none of these programs or any social or media outlets do they present the whole picture. It's never explained how a disfellowshipped one can return to Jehovah and his organization. It's never commented on how a disfellowshipped father and husband still has regular family association with his believing wife and minor children.Never present the whole picture. Always just the one side that will distort and inflame the uninformed in opposition to you. '................' As much as I hate apostates their increased activity excites me, it means things are heating up, Satan is stirring them up, just as we are speeding up the work, one final push before the end, Satan is going not going down without a fight he intends to to out 'all guns blazing' as the expression goes. This is another last ditch effort of Satan to prevent the glorious truth about God and Christ from reaching people but no matter how much reproach they bring on Jehovah's name and his organisation true sheeplike ones will be reached, God's Spirit is stronger than Satan.Even if an apostate wont admit it Im sure there is a fear buried deep down that he might be wrong. (Though we know they are)Imagine how apostates will feel when they see babylon destroyed, they will be gnashing their teeth as it were. Even those who dont know whats going on will be faint out of fear, think how an apostate will feel, not only will they know whats going on, they will know exactly which side of the fence they fall on! And then when Jehovah finally rewards them at Armageddon for their part in bringing down his name, what a glorious and fear inspiring day! '..................http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/11018-a-proposed-tv-docu-series-about-former-jws/

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Thank you. (they are quotes from Jwtalk.net, by the way).
    What documentary are they discussing?

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

I've read a few of your other posts in the past few days of quotes from Jwtalk.net... So sad how disillusioned and brainwashed they are... it's also scary because I remember being exactly the same way, , thank god for the red pill...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks POT- those guys are really rabid in the WT koolaid posts over there on JW Talk . net

(Intentionally spaced bc the admins regularly search here to see if we are talkibng about them)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit