The Jehovah Witness secret sauce is really all about Narcissistic Supply and Narcissistic Predators at the Hand To Mouth Level.

by Narcissistic Supply 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

The Jehovah Witness secret sauce is really all about Narcissistic Supply and Narcissistic predators at the Hand To Mouth Level.

These guys don’t have some grand scheme and they all fit in to the scam like a bad fitting polyester suit from sears. It’s like when they used to use teflon to fix ligaments in your knee. The body eventually just pukes it out.

That’s what the JW secret sauce is like. You won’t find it for sale in the gourmet section at Bel Air. You can’t give the sh#t away and you can’t even pay somebody to take it. But keep handing out that rag and maybe you can find 80 year old braindead Narcissists to believe you because it feeds their need to consume Narcissistic supply

If you don’t understand that. Then you need to to go study your watchtower a little harder.

• cofty
    cofty

It's a point I have seem you make a number of times but have you ever explained and illustrated what you mean?

This would be a good opportunity.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Yeah Nars, what do you mean? I have to read the WT again, ah crap!!, is the secret sauce something you spread on TP? Thats nasty man, what if gets in your fingernails?.... ah crap!!...got any better ideas?

• hoser
    hoser

Narcissist supply,

I can tell by your posts that you have been deeply affected by abusive people. I too had dealings with abusive narcissists in and out of the congregation. They can get to a person and can cause deep emotional wounds.

One thing I can tell you that helped me was to focus my anger and energy on positive things and try not to dwell on the past. Yes, easier said than done but from reading your post I feel I was in your place a few years ago but I was able to mostly move past that point and get on with my life.

hoser

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Thanks Hoser,

You lay down with dogs. You come up with fleas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsfUk99FT7k

• hoser
    hoser

The hard part is to see the dogs for who they are and not lie down with them in the first place

• caliber
    caliber

It's a point I have seem you make a number of times but have you ever explained and illustrated what you mean?

This would be a good opportunity.

Yes give an example or experience in your own life to illustrate or enlighten us.

If you have such strong feels on the subject there must be something you can share

If you don’t understand that. Then you need to to go study your watchtower a little harder.

do you feel helpless and frustrated a need to vent ? A need for comfort ..confirmation ? what

all our emotions are tied up in stages of grief... just identifying a source of the problem and suffering is not enough

we must find hope

Typically, the seven stages of grief are described as:
    - Shock or Disbelief
    - Denial
    - Anger
    - Bargaining
    - Guilt
    - Depression
    - Acceptance and Hope

http://proactivechange.com/therapy/grief-stages.htm

Share this

Google+