"Jehovah will kill your baby if YOU give it a blood transfusion"

by wallsofjericho 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

"As Christian witnesses of Jehovah, her parents, Darrell and Rhoda Labrenz, correctly viewed blood transfusion as a violation of God's law and thus opposed it. They were concerned about their baby's eternal welfare, for everlasting life is the prospect only of those adhering to God's laws." Yearbook 1975 p.

explain to me how giving my baby blood would make the BABY accountable?

This is such a disgusting use of guilt to terrify parents into killing their child.

Any parent in the world would jump in front of a bus to save their child from death while sacrifcing their own. Yet as a parent, if you make this ultimate sacrifice for your child by giving them blood, that is, if you sacrifice your life (due to disobediece to WTS) in order to save the life of your baby (who is incapable of knowing what is going on) You are not making a sacfrifice to save your child because according to Watchtower you are dooming your child to eternal death.

Where this breaks exposes the hypocrisy of the WTS

Blood vs Rape

"Especially is this true since the Bible links abstinence from blood with such things as abstinence from fornication. Hence, since Christians would resist rape—a defiling sexual assault—so they would resist court-ordered blood transfusions—also a form of assault on the body." Watchtower 1980 Jun 15 p.23

Does this mean that if a despicable sexual deviant RAPED a baby that the baby would be doomed to eternal death for adultery??????

MESSAGE TO GOVERNING BODY - You are the sickets fucks on the planet. I wish hell existed so you could all burn there for eternity. Fuck you

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Not to mention that Jesus released us from the law, and if this proabition from blood was such a big deal then why if one ate a unbled animal they were only unclean until evening. The law is not one of the ten commandments and again Jesus said in Matt 'we desire mercy not sacrifice'. And last but not least how bad was the false gods and the people that worshiped them that sacrifice their babies to them in the bible? Are not the JW's doing human and child sacrafices?? Its one sick Cult!!!

• tec
    tec

I posted something and I lost it, so I'm just going to reiterate this one point.

The wts HAS to teach it that way for their own sake... because here is the alternative:

Jehovah will kill YOU, if you allow your baby to have a blood transfusion.

That might be too clear for comfort.

Peace,

tammy

• clarity
    clarity

Walls ...... thank you for the way you presented this ugly

wt doctrine. Reading it this way it is impossible to miss

the implications of such idiotic thinking!

>

OMG if I had let a child of mine die for lack a transfusion,

somebody in Brooklyn would have to pay!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Pound Sand JW's. I had >10 blood transfusions 20 years ago. My kids were consummated in my minds eye over 20 years ago as i was going through cancer treatment. I waited 15 years before i had kids. My kids are a direct product of those blood transfusions. My kids are the best thing iv'e ever done in this world, by far. Pound Sand Ladies, Pound Sand!!

• TD
    TD

Apparently it will endanger the prospects for resurrection too:

"Jehovah's witnesses do not reject blood for their children due to any lack of parental love. They have sincere love for their children and will do anything within their means to help them, but they are not foolish enough to think that they do good for their offspring by turning their back on God. They know that if they violate God's law on blood and the child dies in the process, they have endangered that child's opportunity for everlasting life in God's new world." (Blood, Medicine and the LAW of God 1961 emphasis mine)

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

If you've ever been in a crowded room with a misquito. You've had a blood transfusion. Sorry about that.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The blood prohibition was crafted by WT gurus in the 40s and 50s who (besides having almost zero accurate medical knowledge, even of current stuff), created it to drum up controversy and thusly, headlines.

Not to mention that those guys were 100% ccertain that the Big A was gonna come along any day and vidicate them, therefore any errors they were making would be either justified or corrected.

They never in a million years would have imagined that the policy would leave a body count as high as it has, or that the WTS would still be dealing with the problem more than half a century later.

* Not that any of that excuses their actions.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

i cannot believe the stupidity and gullability of those that believe this garbage. im ashamed to have once believed their trash myself.

JW's say they will sacrifice their life for their child but only if that means a resurrection for them, take away their chance of a resurrection and the baby is toast.

such BS

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Why not? If you believe the bible, God killed King David's baby to punish David for what he did. God is not above punishing innocents to make the guilty pay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit