November AWAKE!

by St George of England 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

Well I've just had a quick read through the November Awake on jw.org. Usual twaddle but they must have run out of 'scientists' for their monthly feature, we have a pianist this month.

Sexting, morals and the menopause all there to keep you facinated for ten minutes.

George

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Sexting, morals and the menopause all there to keep you facinated for ten minutes.

For as long as that. Wow! They must have pulled out all the stops this time ;->

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

St George - Remember this is a WITCHTOWER rag - are you absolutely sure it wasn't "PENIS."???

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I downloaded and read this mag during the quiz on Thursday night. I also looked up the pianist on Wikipedia. This guy continues to play around the world. The doublespeak in these articles is astonishing. The society are using men and women with established, successful careers to imply that just because the person was an atheist, is not a window cleaner and now beleives in creation then we can all sleep soundly in the full and safe knowledge that we are in good company and there is no case to answer regarding evolutionary science.

The fact that were any young witness to follow those career paths then they would attract lots of negative attention, perhaps even be marked is obviously never mentioned.

There was a good discussion about this when the articles first appeared... http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/242947/1/New-Pattern-regarding-Science-in-the-Awake

If they have run out of scientists then how long will it be before Hank Marvin appears?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I was recently thinking about menopause and NOW it's in the Nov.2013 AWAKE!!!!???

Are you SERIOUS???!!!

Could this be coincidental???

Or was it written just for ME???

This IS CraaAzy!

And you wanna know what else?

I recently downloaded a PIANO app on my phone and I don't even play the piano!!!!

WOW!!

(sexting and morals- I wasn't thinking about but [now I am]. Anyway, it still must've been written with me personally in mind!!!)

• St George of England
    St George of England

Sexting seems to have come on a pace since I was working, in fact I don't think the word had been coined then.

Just a bunch of girls in the typing pool taking turns to sit on the photocopier....

Well you get the idea.

George

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

What's sexting?

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

Haha! Perfectly put Caleb! I shall think of that as I read!

• Skbj
    Skbj

November is sexting...my guess for December we'll all get some insight in twerking ;D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit