Tales of the ANNOINTED

by moman 5 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

I met my last "annointed" in 1992, her name was Dawson & lived in a small town in the middle of Nebraska.
    Her grandson, a funny, but wild & heavy drinking Dub, introduced us & they spent the night at our house.
    She was a life long Dub & we could see she was a real mental case.
    My wife & I kept the door to our room locked & they left early in the morning without saying a word.
    She had long straggly white hair & eyes that could turn you to stone.
    Her grandson told us that one night, under a full moon, she was seen chasing a chicken, hatchet in hand, in her nightgown.
    I was told later that she had lost a child to cancer & I felt bad for her, maybe if she had not been raised a Dub, she would have received some professional help.
    That was just one of many nutty things that helped me see the WT for what it was, a goofy cult!

Any other true stories?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMGawd that is sooo funny. See what I mean, all who I have ever met who claim to be annointed are crazy! And man , I am scared of crazy folks , ya'll let me know if I ever get that bad . OK?

• mole
    mole

We knew an annointed couple in Illinois who ran a music studio. They had worked with various Hollywierd movie stars such as Dick Van Dyke and such. Anyway, they had a sign outside of the studio that advertised the types of music they teach and it listed "church" as a class, and it was not the kingdom melodies.

My dad, who was an elder at the time, sat on commitee meetings with this annointed bro. When they would have some young sisters in on the carpet for shall we say "loose conduct" bro annointed would get his jollies by asking the most intimate questions wanting every detail of whatever sex was involved.

• moman
    moman

mole, maybe Jehovah needed to know all those details?

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I wonder what "weeding" out process the elders go through to decide who is annointed and who isn't. This isnt the first time I've heard of some quack claiming to be an annointed one.

Lizard

• moman
    moman

Lizard, anyone claiming to be "annointed" is a quack!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit