Passing Gas at the Assemblies

by myself 2 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

Sorry just couldn't pass this up. I bet it would help solve the queue problems, everyone would evacuate the line.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Myself,
    When I was a youngin'...my mom was always making lentil soup. It was bad for me at school and especially at all day assemblies.
    I won't get into details...;)

Off the subject...I used to get out of sitting thru the talks by volunteering to help in the dishroom. My mom thought that was great until she realized that the people "volunteering" were supposed to come back for another weekend assembly....Not me he he

Lizard

• dmouse
    dmouse

Once I remember waiting in a backroom at an assembly ready to go on and do my bit. Well, I was nervous and you know what havoc that can play with your bowels? Anyway, just before I was due to go on I dropped the most evil, sulphurous fart you could imagine. An elder and a CO was just approaching to check if I was OK and they smelt what I dealt and literally backed off sharpish and stood at a distance! They just stood there looking offended. I was glad when my turn came to go out onto the platform I can tell you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit