What happened to my formatting tools?

by scotoma 8 Replies latest jw friends

• scotoma
    scotoma

Did I do something somewhere that took away all my formatting tools?

• scotoma
    scotoma

OK. I have the tools on Chrome but not firefox. ?

• prologos
    prologos

I dont have the tools on chrome nor do I have paragraphs. using an apple thank you simon.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I don't have any formatting tools; it looks like it's defaulting to html, which lets me do things like this and this, which wouldn't work with the normal window with the formatting tools.

• poppers
    poppers

I've got formatting tools in Safari that I never had before. Simon has been making some changes. I'm using an iMac.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Hit ctr F5 for your browser to update simons new scripts

• SAHS
    SAHS

Over the last while, I have had trouble when I change certain portions of type to italics or boldface. After my post is submitted, it sometimes changes the entire post to italics. I can simply click the edit tool on the right above my post and fix it, and it looks fine again in the composition box at the bottom of the page, but then as soon as I click the “Submit” button, it reverts right back again to putting everything in italics. I can keep fixing my post it by re-editing it, but then it keeps on ignoring my fixes and putting it back to all italics. It’s really frustrating. It just won’t keep my formatting fixes after it’s re-submitted – it keeps “un-updating” them. I’m using a MacBook Pro with the latest full desktop version of Safari.

Also , the yellow highlighting tool would just make it a really small type size instead of actually highlighting. As well, the style, paragraph, font family, and font size dropdown menus wouldn’t seem to do anything. I hope this is all fixed now. Let me try again.

======================

UPDATE: Looks like my little tests above worked okay. All seems to be well.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Darth Frosty:

Thanks for the Cntrl-F5 tip. It works!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

OH! I have them back on my browser, too. Thanks for the ctrl-f5 tip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit