Mom calls out Jehovah

by Poztate 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

An 18 year oul girl stabbed her Mom to death with 79 stab wounds

Her Mom cried out Jehovah during the attack to no avail

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/judge-rules-18-year-old-isabella-guzman-of-aurora-will-be-held-without-bond-in-mothers-slaying

• steve2
    steve2

Well, not necessarily during the attacks . The news report states the ex-husband heard the woman utter the word "Jehovah" when he saw her lying on the bathroom floor. Still, a tragic event.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Oh dear! I fear this tragedy will be used, anecdotally, to support the advice [coercion] that parents should not allow their unbaptised teenagers/young adults to continue to live in their home. Bad association > lethal consequence.

• steve2
    steve2

Well, I wouldn't'want anyone around me who experiences such murderous rage that they knife me even once let alone 60 plus times.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Obviously.

At some point her teenage rebellion escalated into "murderous rage."

It is doubtful that the signs of impending murderous rage were evident all along.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

How absolutely sad. If one of the reader's comments is true, this girl was trying to free herself from the Watch Tower and took her aggression out on her mother. Here is the quote: I know this girl personally. Her mom & family are involved heavily with the Jehovah's Witness religious cult and the family was trying to force her to stay with the cult (which is a very controlling group) and she did not want to. JWs poison the mind and try to control people. They are a VERY dangerous cult known for this kind of abuse.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

79 stab wounds?

Why stop when you're so close too 100?

Kids today are lazy.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

at NN. Have you stabbed someone 100 times as a teenager?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

She should have waited little bit longer and move out of her parents home. Such a tragedy!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

IAmAllCool lost his cool and asked, " Have you stabbed someone 100 times as a teenager?"

I can't answer that.

Statue of Lamentations and all that, y'know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit