• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

It´s a fake, but who cares?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Amen..

• Ding
    Ding

Trying to get a JW to see TTATT requires walking a fine line.

If Miss Awareness would have been "puzzled," "confused," and asked Mr. Fakeman to "help me understand this," she might have increased her chances.

By making it clear that she was trying to prove something negative about the WTS, she hastened the walkout.

You can't teach a JW anything.

They have to teach themselves.

• Bells
    Bells

I know this is fake - but are the parts from the Watchtower real? Did they really publish: "The Watchtower must be viewed as being more authoritative than the bible" and "We must believe in everything the Watchtower brings out!?" Surely not...?

• Listener
    Listener

Belts, I've had a quick look at the 1983 year book (from the dvd which don't give page numbers) and it might be this quote

"From Chile’s report we read: “A special pioneer making a return visit asked the lady what book teaches us the will of God. ‘The Watchtower, of course,’ she said. Our sister proceeded to explain that it was, rather, the Bible. ‘Yes, but what would I do with my recently obtained Bible if I did not use The Watchtower to understand it?’—Acts 8:31.”

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

About the authotitative, Yearbook 1983, page 21.

About "believe in everything..." see here:

• Bells
    Bells

Wow. Just when I think that I've seen it all and nothing can shock me....

• Mr Fool
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Mr Fakeman's responses n mentality are all too real. They have. O answers n are unable to even engage on certain topics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit