Pyramid Scheme?

by bytheirworks 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

(If you like my post, check out my others.)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/259450/1/Is-the-Watchtower-a-Communist-front

I love all JW on the bottom of the Pyramid.

Bottom Level = Publishers & Pioneers & Ministerial Servants & Elders & Overseers & Bethelites & Governing Body

Middle Level = Directors of the WTBTS

Top Level = Shareholders of the WTBTS

(The fight of 1917 was between whether 7 directors OR 1 president could best reflect the wishes of the shareholders. For more read: 1917 "Facts for Shareholders of the WTBTS")

All Seeing Eye Level = Huge Funders of the WTBTS aka "rich men of the earth"

These would be big oil, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Chase, JP Morgan, etc.

Why? Because it is the cheapest way for them to: teach a language, create unquestioning tax payers, discourage higher education, discourage competing business interestes, take over a country's natural resources, etc.

Skip ahead in video to 32 minutes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FL2tCZXEyI

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

comments or thoughts?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

They are just a pile of money, even with a modest hedge fund (my pal works for) making 30% annual returns with a minimum buy in of 250 million, after ten years that is 5 billion pound.

Watchtower were called 'institutional investors' by europes largest hedge fund alliance..... They have serious money.

I am half convinced that they know how to manage their stock a little more than their flock, and with more interest (pun intended).

NO conspiracy theory needed here buddy, this is real. But forget our lizard people, its a bunch of religious zealots and their lawyers guarding the pile right now. But watchtower men have a thing for power and Wactchtower is surely dictating new REAL powers in the world with such wealth.

p.s. they still have annual shareholder meetings, just boring JW's invited to vote on boring things...

Lets watch this space.... I have a feeling the movement will slowly drop the religious and carry the cash.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit