The "Christ" is many members

by Pterist 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pterist
    Pterist

Doing some research to show from WBTS's publications that they taught and/or preached that "Christ" was NOT just Jesus but a "Composite Christ"

Doug Manson, has done a great summary on the forthcoming September Study of the July 15th Watchtower on the many "noo lite" changes including the new view of the FDS aka " Anointed" aka " composite christ" as follows:

• ? Russell and Rutherford said that “the Christ” is composed of many members.

• ? Later, the organization was driven to repudiate this use of the term “the Christ”. However, the organization continues the concept, using the English “Anointed” rather than the Greek “Christ”.

I would appreciate any comments showing WBTS's articles showing which publications, the year, the page number etc..

I have used the search database here on this forum, where I found CTR's statements are made, however, I have not found anything where they "correct" this "concept" or should I say "Camouflaged" the concept of a "composite Christ" with their great skills of being "masters of deception" !

Thank you in advance for your time and help :)

Shalom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit