Diseases transmitted through Watchtower approved blood fractions?

by Daniel1555 6 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

I am sure you know the answer.

Is it possible that HIV, Hepathitis and other diseases could be transmitted by Watchtower approved Blood Fractions?

If yes, by which fraction?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

for one the blood clotting factors.

also unsterile instruments

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

The following two short articles present information in answer to your question:

- Watchtower’s Version of “Truth” available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/05/watchtowers-version-of-truth.html

- Death from TRALI? available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/05/death-from-trali.html

There is much more on the subject, and eventually I’ll have time to write about it.

Watchtower’s blood doctrine does not protect Jehovah’s Witnesses from bloodborne pathogens or adverse reactions to transfusion of products extracted from blood.

Marvin Shilmer

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Great thread !

All JW's believe that it is Jehovah's guidance in all this nonsense, well, when they really did abstain from blood, they died in their thousands because of it, but the few who survived were actually not exposed to the slight risk of problems because of accepting blood, this the JW would interpret as "because of jehovah's wisdom and protection".

Not any more.

The murderous, unscriptural WT blood doctrine makes even less sense, how can jehovah change his guidance on this, and make it MORE dangerous ?

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Well, thank you very much for your answers. I will study your information, marvin.

I am just gathering some facts for discussion with my wife one day.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The argument that not taking fractions protects them from tainted blood is a false notion, as Marvin's blog points out.

Thanks and kudos go out to Marvin for his enormous body of work and excellent blog.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Marvin's article just about nails it . Since they started using fractions they have lost a big plank of their argument for refusing Blood medicine treatment. I knew some Bro's who loved to use the riposte in the Ministry (when challenged about blood)

"Oh but we do accept transfusions, the safer kind!"

Not true, is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit