Ya no me importa! I don't care anymore !

by losingit 4 Replies latest jw friends

• losingit
    losingit

Afterfinding out that my soon to ve ex-husband's jw mom is deathly ill, and that he wont be visiting her ( she lives in anothrr country) after he made plans, i only assumed the jw conscience kicked in. He must have been summarily disinvited by his father who initially called to inform him that his mother was crying to see him. So here's tge email i wrote to his lazy obese brother:

Hi XXXXX, I hear that your mother is super sick. I hope she feels better soon. What does she have? And why is your brother not going to visit her anymore? He sounds really hurt about it. I hope it's not a decision that was made bc he is currently disfellowshipped. This is a time when he should be allowed contact with his mother because she is so ill. Your father and you should not have to worry about your position in the congregation. It can easily be kept quiet. Or if you're not comfortable being around him, both you and your father can stay at a friend's house. The loving thing and the Christian thing to do is to allow son and mother time together since she is so sick. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do in a situation like this? Did he not resurrect a child so that the mother would be with her son? Clearly, Jesus cared about family unity. I hope that everyone will reconsider. Btw, XXXXX has not asked me to write. But I will still speak up for him during difficult times. I hope that you will speak up for him too, As he took care of you when you lived with us, providing you with everything you needed and looked after when your own father would not. Please, show brotherly love to your only brother.

Truly,

XXXXXX

May be naive on my part, but idon't care! Ya no me importa! I truly hate the hypocrisy and the utter lack of love amongst Jehovah's Witnesses.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

There was a recent article stating that family emergencies are OK times to talk to DF'd ones...

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

That was very kind of you on behalf of your ex . I thought it was well written .

• Bella15
    Bella15

You just made me cry. I hope the teachings of that Corporation has nothing to do with this. Wow.

I like the fact that you mention Jesus...I wonder if that would even matter to them ...as it is not what would Jesus do but what would the Organization do, or what the fds would do ....sad sad sad ...

• losingit
    losingit

Bella15-- I believe the WTS's teachings had everythind to do with his decision to cut me off, to cut his brother off, and to cut his nieces off. His DC had taken place right before I got unfriended. He had a countdown going on his fb wall. Then he nowhere to be found on my friends list. Then I heard word from my ex that he was no longer going to his home country to visit his deathly ill mom. It was a sudden decision on his part, to not attend. I may not have direct proof, but it sure looks like the WTS managed to break apart this family even more than it was already broken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit