Spreading TTATT using only NWT

by El_Guapo 3 Replies latest jw friends

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

Hey guys quick update, my wife has also been inactive for many months. She has some serious doubts about the BORG. We've kept up with our bible reading and I've been trying to plant seeds of TTATT using the NWT. I don't want to risk busting out COC or one of Steve Hassan's books. (I got them mailed to my work address) We've talked out how to be a true follower of Christ one must be baptized in the name of the father, son and holy spirit (not the 2 questions that the BORG asks us) I've also talked about Stephen and how in his last words he said "Christ, receive my spirit" NOT Jehovah.

Any ideas on what we can talk about next?

Thanks in advance.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi El_Guapo, Does your wife believe in the Bible more than Watchtower propaganda? Does your wife believe in Jesus Christ more than the GB? Is your wife a JW because of JW relationships?

Depending on what your wife believes, I would make different suggestions. If she believes more in the Bible than the WTBTS, I would suggest using Steve Hassan's BITE model to analyze the behavior of the Pharisees and Sadduces and how Jesus Christ treated them. Of course do not tell your wife about Steve Hassan's methods nor compare the GB to the Pharisees, until she starts to question the GB a lot more.

If she is a JW because of JW relationships, then help her to make more non-JW friends who she shares common interests.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

Thanks for the response.

She never really understood how a goup of men in NY are brothers of Christ and they will (from heaven) "bring the Thunder" (as Kings) in a near future. To her Christ is the head and we are ALL underneath. The outside of the BORG friends has been tough for her too, but the fact that most of her friends has stopped looking for her since she left the meeting has worked in my favor.

Slowly but surely, the scales are falling off.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Ephesians 5:10 Is it acceptable according to the 'Lord' or the GB?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit