If Lot can ask for the city of Zoar to be spared, why can't we ask for the DF'd to be spared?

by Quarterback 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Todaay's WT study mentioned jah's reasonableness when Lot requested to go flee to Zoar, instead of flight to the mountains.

Jah had accomodated Lot's request, and the city that was doomed to be destroyed got spared.

Why can't we expect God to change his mind for the end of this system of things? Why can't we request the salvation for those that are DF'd or DA'd? or, those that don't marry in the lord, or those that don't have a scriptural divorce.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Who are JW's enemy ??

The dreaded apostate of course!

Get ready to be loved if your an apostate .

Don't hold your breath.

You have heard that it was said, you shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
    But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

The city of Zoar didnt offend the Watchtower Society...and in the end we all know thats what counts.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

I'm praying for clean underpants for the governing body after they shit theirs.

• tec
    tec

Because it is men in charge of the wts. Not Christ.

So they don't teach mercy, they don't teach love, they certainly don't teach as Christ did when Peter asked Him how many times he should forgive his brother. They miss completely the forgiveness that Christ asked even for those who had made themselves his enemies, and handed him over to be killed.

The wts is protecting ITSELF. It does not care about the sheep.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit