scotoma

Has there been a thread on this yet.

I may have missed this.

• blondie
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jw disaster plan:

1) Panic.

2) Pray for divine protection ( as a group ).

3) Wonder why all the neighbors you routinely ignored are watching as your world falls apart.

4) Blame it on Satan.

5) Wish that you had worked out just a bit, because now you are obese and can't walk with a backpack.

6) Increase donations to the World Wide Work.

• Listener
    Listener

They don't know how it is going to happen but elder's have been told in the latest mag-

(1) The most practical step that we can take to prepare for the coming attack of “the Assyrian” is that of strengthening our faith in God and helping our brothers to do the same.

(2) When “the Assyrian” attacks, the elders must be absolutely convinced that Jehovah will deliver us.

(3) At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

(4) Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking. The elders must stand ready to help any who may now be wavering in their faith.

So apparently, it is the GB that will have a lifesaving plan at that time and it must be adhered to whether it makes any logical sense or not. In the meantime you can go to college, buy material things and look to the government/other organizations only if you believe they aren't helping you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Official WBT$..

JW Disaster Plan..

..........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

haha... very true Outlaw

• Scully
    Scully

OUTLAW,

I hate to be the one to tell you this, because you're my buddy, but I found an actual picture of the Official JW Disaster Plan:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@((Scully!!))..

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit