No One Knows The Day or The Hour....

by bafh 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bafh
    bafh

So why is the WT obsessed with it? I would much rather read articles on actually applying Bible princples and have a real Christ-like personality.

Why don't they realize that how they fixate on "the end" is in direct conflict with that scripture?

• *lost*
    *lost*

Good one

FEAR has been the great controller of man for centuries.

What is that scripture that says man will do anything to save his own skin.

• prologos
    prologos

Or Acts 1:7 "and he [jesus] said to them: "It does not belong to you to get knowledge of the times or appointed times which the father has put in his own jurisdiction"and Jesus was speaking to members of the future "governing body"

By insisting in publishing dates, overlapping generation gags, time limits even

they are transgressing into Gods jurisdiction, a very stupid thing to do. always.

• factfinder
    factfinder

They say Jesus said to keep on the watch, so that is why they fixate on the end of the system.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

but by highlighting the end and Armageddon they maintain a grip over others by fear and spiritual intimidation......I remember someone telling me once that one hallmark of a scam is when phrases such as limited time/ final offer are used....

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I asked this question to an elder the reply was " it tests a persons heart motivation" He didnt get my question at all.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

All the dates to Daniel to Jesus is trying to figure out the beginning of the last days. It still trying to figure out the day and hour. I guess the beginning of the hour 1914. Are you glad we are at the end of Jesus 1,000 year reign? LOL joke! It so mind boggling. So if we are in the 1,000 reign then the only resurrection are the 144,000 happy are the ones who are part of the first resurection.

Hmm, if no one knows the day or hour of Christ return then how could WTBTS know he already returned! He returned to cleansed out the temple, Bethel. Really now, how many times does the WTBTS have Jesus invisible presence, yet no one knows the day or hour! It really is a strange because when he invisible returned the only thing he destroyed was the WTBTS concepts! LOL Food from Satan

5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection!(144,000) Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

How do they know who was resurrected or if the first started!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit