Is Grandma evil

by moley 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• moley
    moley

Bumped into an old acquaintance the other day, one of those who used to cross the road when they see me. This time he was all smiles and even shook my hand. To cut a long story short went for a pint and a chat and he apologised for his previous behaviour and he told me he is in the process of fading and this suprised me because he used to be a super pious dub.

He said the thing that made him start to think was when his 4yr old daughter asked him if her grandma was evil and he said of course not, her reply was why is Jehovah going to kill her. That statement opened his eyes and he started to look deeper at TTATT. His wife was pleased as she was only going along for the family. He said he was worried about what might happen when he finally makes the leap but said he'll deal with that when it happens. I trold him to take a look at this sight and read some of the experinces on here.

"Out of the mouths of babies"

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Grandma is a phoney!

• mouthy
    mouthy

NO I am NOT

• rmt1
    rmt1

"But as for me and grampa - we Believe..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zmnuNd5rX8

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Nice post Moley, I feel like him a lot- I'm owing many an apology for my bigotry while I was in. Thanks for sharing

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I know my grandmother is evil.

That is wonderful your friend is waking up. Holds out hope for the rest of us that it could be us one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit