The context of Genesis 3:15

by pixel 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

mP: I think you misunderstood my post. Those paragraphs were directly quoted from the Insight book for the benefit of Vanderhoven7 who wanted to see what the OP stated in print. I simply copied the relevant paragraphs and underlined the one that makes the statement. The others are there for context. If anyone made assumptions, it was WTS.

• pixel
    pixel

Thanks leaving_quietly for responding to Vanderhoven7. The GB/FDS/WT think that "prophecy" involves them, because they *think* they are part of the heavenly organization. And we al know they think they are *first row* there. Sure!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Thank you for posting scripture and some one found the JW literature it makes it so much easier to read.

Good topic!

Many Christians believe Sarah represents Gods faithful woman. JWs believe it is them earthly 144,00 now just GB then heavenly. Churches believe it is their church, The church through out the New Testament all go to heaven.

Also for most churches they see Jesus as the one who is creating in Genesis. 26 Then God said, “Let us (BO) make mankind (BP) in our image, (BQ) in our likeness, (BR) so that they may rule .

Again the us are Jehovah and Jesus,orJesus God speaking to angels.

The society goes to extremes to state pre Jesus was in creation as one of many angels in the Let US! No proof! Us could be Jesus talking with angels, or Jehovah GOD talking with Pre Jesus God.

The society also believes Eve was not forgiven and therefore will not be resurrected. No proof!(I personally think she will be because Jehovah gave her a son to take the place of Abraham. They also think that Seth did evil because he called or made an alter to Jehovah. LOL. I believe the good lineage came through Seth and there is no proof he did evil.

So if Eve the first WOMAN was not forgiven and the society claims:" It would follow logically and in harmony with the Scriptures that the “woman” of Genesis 3:15 would a spiritual “woman.” LOL And corresponding to the fact that the “bride,” or “wife,” of Christ is not an individual woman, but a composite one, made of many spiritual members (Re 21:9), the “woman” who brings forth God’s spiritual sons, God’s ‘wife’ (prophetically foretold in the words of Isaiah and Jeremiah as cited in the foregoing), would be made up of many spiritual persons. It would be a composite body of persons, an organization, a heavenly one.

The woman in Genesis 3:15 is Eve! where is the logic and harmony! Consider it is coming from the FDS it appears they predicted:

The GB or 144,000 from the Jehovah's Witnesses are from the spiritual seed of Eve, Satans organization. Rev 21 can not be the symbolic WOMAN of Eve and does not correspond with Gensis 3:15. That is just messed up!

"Sarah seed represents of many Christian denominations. It would follow logically and in harmony with the Scriptures that the “woman” of Genesis 3:15 would be a spiritual “woman.” Andcorresponding to the fact that the “bride,” or “wife,” of Christ is not an individual woman, but a composite one, made of many spiritual members(GB class) (Re 21:9), the “woman” who brings forth God’s spiritual sons, God’s ‘wife’ (prophetically foretold in the words of Isaiah and Jeremiah as cited in the foregoing), would be made up of many spiritual persons. It would be a composite body of persons,an organization, a heavenly one." An organization! Where is there LOGIC! They really lost it.

Crazy crap.

Font problem sorry!

• *lost*
    *lost*

I have read that Jesus was kept hidden away from the beginning and Satan didn't know he existed, hence the Sacred Secret.

until he came to earth to reveal all to mankind. The curse that God had put on the earth' was lifted by Jesus's coming, in preparedness for perfection.

To break up the works of the Devil, and prepare man and the earth for His coming. And bringing the earth back to how it was pre-flood.

But I can't see it could have any foundation, Jesus's existence being kept secret. any one ever read anything similar to this theory ?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Never heard about the secret that Jesus was hidden from Satan. Probaby made up for people who want a fast new thought.

• mP
    mP

lost

until he came to earth to reveal all to mankind

mP:

Except he didnt reveal to all mankind because he only preached to jews in judea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit