Freemason Wilbur Ross... buying back Watchtower assets for the Rothschild family

by Calebs Airplane 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Freemason Wilbur Ross, a well-connected banking tycoon with strong ties to the Rothschild family has just bid on some Watchtower buildings in Brooklyn... Is the Watchtower returning assets to their mother organization?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/ross_for_jehovah_witnesses_bldgs_KOMLwtYiTfQj3e0Ly5fSMK

Also, please view this fairly recent interview with Forbes magazine... seems carefully scripted on both ends...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tanyabenedicto/2011/01/31/wilbur-ross-on-the-economy/

What gives?

• *lost*
    *lost*

excellent find - will have a read later

anymore ?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Maybe I just don't "get it" but why is there such an obsession with the Free Masons among many members here?

• Watchtower-Free
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Why is it that, if anyone on this board so much as whispers the word "Freemason", he is automatically viewed as someone who is obsessed with Freemasons?

• TD
    TD

Well you're probably not obsessed personally, but it is a recurring topic here.

As a non-JW, I don't understand it. One of my grandfathers was a Freemason and all my great grandfathers were.

If Russell had been a Mason, as some critics of JW's claim, I truly don't understand why it would have been a big deal.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

TD... Agreed.... it's not a big deal...

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

My grandfather was a mason. I have his ring. I think the Rothchild connection is more of a relation to the current societies obsession with all things secret society, than any actual facts.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Point taken, Calebs Airplane.

I guess I should have asked why it matters, it seems the label Freemason is applied in so many discussions like they are the Devil himself.

Is being a Freemason all that much worse than a JW, a Mormon, a Catholic, etc?

• TD
    TD
    Is being a Freemason all that much worse than a JW, a Mormon, a Catholic, etc?

Or Forresters or Odd Fellows or Loyal Order of Moose?

I remember the Masons at my Grandfather's funeral. What a sight.

Men did silly things with their spare time before the invention of radio and televsion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit