Anonymous Email

by turtleturtle 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

I am thinking of sending an anonymous email to some jdubs i know (IM in). I want to only pub a number of references (example: w62 8/1 p. 0).

What do you think would be most effective.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Send them a chapter of CoC with a link to get the eBook from Amazon.

Choose a chapter that really helped you open your eyes to TTATT.

For me it was the chapter on Mexico vs. Malawi and the un-Christian double standards that "mother" Watchtower's hierarchy has which ruin peoples' lives.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Just be very careful where you send it from!

George

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

The following essay link is designed for newly interested ones but JWs had better be prepared. More and more householders are asking the JW an embarrasing question contained herein. "The Great Watchtower Contradiction" exposes Watchtower by revealing the single most outrageous Watchtower contradiction that most of us (ex-JWs) have seen and that most JWs have not seen. It goes beyond the regular exposé by answering two vital questions: why they've contradicted themselves on this single issue and why most JWs are not even aware that it's happened. It does it from Watchtower's own publications and encourages the person to get their own WT Library CD for verification. It does it without arguing subjective doctrine, which, as you know is like talking to your cat. It's An 11 minute read, 19 minutes if you include all the supporting endnote references.

Len

• mP
    mP

@turtle

get on the tor network and from that create an free email. Sorry i dont know any free emails that dont require an sms or similar, but at the least the tor n/w will completely anonymise yourself. Thats how wikileaks etc run their network.

Read the wiki on tor for more info. Then again if its an unknown email ,theres a real chance they will just ignore it and never check a single word. Im sorry to bare bad news, but i ignore spam from peopl ei dont know, i think most people do the same. Just think why would they check, or even read such an anon email ? The only option is if the email somehow looks crediable, which would require you to buy an email and get the provider to hide the owner of the domain. Perhaps an email that looks like it belongs to a local congr eg, GreenHillsCongregationOfJehovahsWitnesses.org etc.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi turtleturtle, Use a server email provider like Gmail or Yahoo and keep it short enough to peak a JWs curiousity. I verified with an IT expert that he could not back-trace emails sent from an email provider to my home IP address. He was only able to identify that I used a Gmail server. If you want more information, please read the thread You’ve Got Mail! TM

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit