May tv broadcast

by New day 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

NEW DAY- Welcome to the board. Many of us here were born-ins to the JW organization and raised in it from birth. I exited at age 44 over 11 years ago. I really feel empathy for you and I know how hard it hits us when we find out we've been deceived and lied to regarding the GB's motives and the motives of the leaders of the WT Society. Please realize that you are not alone in feeling this.

After I stopped attending meetings in 2003 - I was horrified to find out about the criminal child abuse policies of the WT society when I researched it in 2007 initially. It made me angry and I felt like kicking someone's ass ! To think that children were being thrown under the bus in order to keep confidential the identities of JW pedophiles. Meanwhile more JW children got sexually abused while the WT Society tried to protect it's image. As others have stated here- now it's all about the money . It's a billion $$$ organization and more child abuse lawsuits are hitting WT leaders between the financial eyes . So this gives you a little more insight as to the motive for begging rank & file JW's for more money. To cover these lawsuits AND just the pure simple fact that WT leaders want to keep leeching money out of poor JW's to further the WT billion $$$ empire. I'm glad to hear you are awakening to this reality. I know it's hard to observe- but please know we are here as a support to you, O.K. ? Take care, if you ever need some friends who understand please feel free to PM me or my wife. Hang in there

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes, what would a singing contribution box sing?

How bout salt N pepa's song "push it, push it real good".....sparrowdown

.........................................Image result for watchtower donations

..Image result for watchtower donations..Image result for push it real good salt n pepa..Image result for watchtower donations

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Of all the G B members Steven Lett is the one that really winds me up and gets under my skin. His wooden rehearsed delivery is so condescending : the enforced enthusiasm for every little point is just like an adult talking down to a little child.....Still, if I get over my dislike of his talking I try to think of what he is saying.

"In 130 years Jehovah's Org. has never solicited funds and we are not going to start now"

O K , what does "solicit " mean?

"To seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal application" The Free Dictionary

"Ask for or try to obtain something from someone" The Oxford Dictionary

So how does that differ from what he was doing?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

How about a contribution box that sings a little thank you message from Jehovah the corporation's sock puppet.

lyrics like:

Uuuuu you know what I like (Big Bopper style)

Jiggla alingle ling we take pennies too O boy

Give, give, give, more, more, more, I aint no fortunate son no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNrpAgTXiC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agp6POuapIc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Stephen Lett: "In 130 years Jehovah's Org. has never solicited funds and we are not going to start now"

Good, then don't.

But then he goes ahead and does.

What an effin' liar!

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah these guys on the Governing Body think everybody is as stupid as they are thus the blatant contradictory statement.

These guys have lost their humanity and are operating at their delusional best they can, in a fog so thick nothing is clear especially the truth. Reality is not their specialty is all I can say someone should take away their license to drive Jehovah's earthly chariot they are headed for a crash.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Maybe we are missing something here. Lett's abysmal performance may have been deliberate for one of the following two reasons:

1. Because he is an undercover apostate and just wants to help people get out

or

2. Because the GB really do want the hangers-on and those with doubts to leave, this will allow them to better assess how many KH they can sell-off to move the money into other projects

• Introvert 2
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Some people get by
    With a little understanding
    Some people get by
    With a whole lot more
    I don't know
    Why you gotta be so undemanding
    I want more

(and I need all the love I can get)
    (and I need all the love that I can't get to)
    (and I need all the love I can get)
    (and I need all the love that I can't get to)

There are parts of me that don't get nervous
    Not the parts that shake
    You won't get what you deserve
    You are what you take
    Learning to cry for fun and profit
    I'm not done yet
    Counterfeit dollars or the english zloty
    Anything I can get

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit