Islam reveals the truth

by puzzled 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• puzzled
    puzzled

I was getting ready to leave when I overheard this and started watching it.
    Paul Crouch is promoting this New book "The True Forquan" (Forqan)

It is written by Arabic Christians who are said to be Scholars and the book has been qouted as being "A revealing look inside the koran"

They have already sent out 1300 copies and it is FREE so if anyone is interested here are the links.

714 731-1000
    Paul Crouch
    Santa Ana

“The true Forquan” (Koran)

Islam reveals the truth about the Koran

www.tbn.org

Mailing Address:
    Trinity Broadcasting NetworkP. O. Box ASanta Ana, CA 92711

E-Mail:General Correspondence & Questions: [email protected]

Prayer Requests & Praise Reports: [email protected] the TBN Web Site: [email protected]
    Phone:24-Hour Prayer Line: (714) 731-1000Business Office: (714) 832-2950

In Canada: P. O. Box 768, Station BOttawa, Ontario K1P 5P8

• puzzled
    puzzled

these threads are realy jumpin right now.

bump to keep from completely drowning.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO! That’s funny... that Trinity Broadcasting Network is right up the road from where I live. Bunch of die-hard Christians that are always caring on about the end of the world.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• puzzled
    puzzled

I thought it was kinda strange at first but then I became curious to see whats in this book.
    Thought someone on this board may have already read it but it doesn't look like it.
    Thought for sure Joseph might have read it.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hmmm..I'm rather suprised Paul Crouch is giving them away. I figure the budget for his wifes make-up, alone, would necessitate at least a nominal charge.

Must really be raking in the bucks since he filled the "evangelistic vacuum" after the demise of Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart.

20 years ago, before they went national, my cousin and I used to call Jan Crouch "The Doll". We did this because her eyes look like those dolls when I was a little girl (eons ago). When you lay them down their eyes would close and when you stood them up they would open staring blankly into space.

I happened to catch her a few weeks ago while I was flipping TV channels. Whoa! Now she looks like the alien that dressed up like a woman from the movie MARS ATTACKS.

I know, I know. Not very nice.

Andee

• hooberus
    hooberus

The apostle Paul in the book of Galatians warned against receiving a different Gospel (Gal 1:6-9), even if it comes from an angel from heaven. The New Testament Gospel was the crucifixion death burial and resurrection of Christ (1Corinthians 15:1-6).

Muhammad's Quran supposedly received from an angel, says that Christ was NOT crucified, and that he was NOT the Son of God. I sincerely hope that the Trinity Broadcasting Network book points out the false teachings of Islam (the Quran also says that God is not a Trinity, while the Bible shows that He is).

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ANDEE
    I had to laugh when reading your reply. I'm not one of those who makes light of anyones differences. It isn't very nice. BUT there is a limit.
    I have often wondered how she musters up the collossal Gaul it must take to go on national T.V. looking like the Pinacolada Colored Wild Beast.
    btw I remember those dolls. They use to scare me when i was a little girl. My mom asked me if I wanted one of those dolls and I remember telling her i'd rather have a basket ball.
    The first time the movie "Chuckie" came out thats the first thing i thought about.

hooberus
    """"Muhammad's Quran supposedly received from an angel"""""

What Paul was doing was talking about his adventures with some new found friends and sharing the things he learned from them about the many diferent names that the koran goes by and this new book he is promoting was written by those of the Islamic faith who now want to discredit it.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Muslim
    Muslim

Ha ha ha ha! I read that damn book, and guess what, the authors of that book can't even quote in the context. I had so much pain in my cheeks that I had to stop laughing.

You must read it has well, then try to use the same against me, and we will debate on the written material, it will be nice distroying that stupid authors fantasy.

REad it and come back we will debate on that.

Ali

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Trinity bradcasting is right down the road here in Costa Mesa ca....A 20mil complex. Paul and jan have a house here in Newport beach. I see jan driving around in her new White 500SL conv. Benz from time to time. Now that's one scary looking bitch, let me tell you!!! She cut me off once while she was pulling out of that complex, so I yelled some obscenities to which she responded by flipping me off with both hands!! ....Nice women...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit