I was Disfellowshipped AGAIN!!!!

by LDH 7 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Can you believe it?

I asked my Dad to verify my position within the cong, as some of you know family members recently stopped talking to me. (See "When I called Patterson")

Yup it's true. I guess I was df'd 5-6 years ago, but I didn't know it and I sure as hell don't remember.

My sister DA'd--and then the elders started coming round. I was living with her part of the year and in Puerto Rico part of the year. They came by three or four times to 'encourage me' to not live with her--or even speak with her.

By that point I was pretty much gone, living a MASSIVE double life, so I told 'em I didn't care what the hell they did. They never requested meeting with me again, and I guess some months later I was df'd.

But really, who gives a shit? I was already living in New Jersey with my now husband, LOL. And attending meetings THERE in good standing, ha ha ha, and Aux. Pio'g.

Well it's 6-7 years later and I couldn't care less, although this would explain why my mother doesn't speak to me, heh heh.

Lisa

• larc
    larc

I think your disfollowshipping must have been an invisible thing. A lot of that going on since the first invisible thing in 1914.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

lisa, craziness!! lolol

A good friend is someone who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was f**king awesome."

• MavMan
    MavMan

LDH: What part of Puerto Rico are you from?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Lisa, Jersey?

I'm from Jersey!

What congo?

ashi

• LDH
    LDH

Mav,

I'm not from PR, I'm not even Puerto Rican. I did live in Aguada for a couple of years, in a gorgeous 3 bed 2 bath beach house, all by my lonesome with my child.

Interestingly, I had some visitors from my old congregation--which would mean they visited me knowingly while I was df'd?!?!?!

I don't get it. I wonder if they did an announcement--and if they did, why some in the cong still call me?!?! Esp. with my reputation as an apostate?!?!

I am baffled. Harm you are right girl, pure crazy.

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

LOL Ashi not from Jersey either! I attended in the South Orange cong?

Can't remember the name.....

Lisa

• TexSham
    TexSham

maybe you were just really drunk when they df'd you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit