I thought this was funny

by sweetone2377 4 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

My husband just had a hillarious brain fart. We were talking about the apostate yearbook thread when he came out with this:

Dress up like Dubs, the whole nine yards, with bookbags in hand, full of literature. Go into a bar, lay our tracts out on the bar. Have a scanky guy grab one tit, with a cig in your hand, and another "Dub" shotgunning a beer. Take a pic and send it to WTS.

I don't know if it's just really late or what, but this made me laugh so hard.

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Along those lines sweetone, have you ever thought about dressing up in full JW regalia and going door to door. We have a fella on the chat room that has gone door to door. He is pagan and was giving out the witchtower?

In any case it would be fun to follow them, or go to the doors ahead of them, handing out perhaps silent lambs tracts.

Or just going door to door period.

Another thing that would be fun, showing up at the hall in full bondage gear, not lewd stuff, I dont mean that. But I mean having a chick in tow with a steel collar on her neck and a leash, or she on me.

Of course taking the emblems would be funny.

• moman
    moman

Anything negative done to the Dubs is just more proof that Satan is trying to get them & that proves they have the truth!
    Thats the BEAUTY of brain-washing!

• elbobbo
    elbobbo
    Anything negative done to the Dubs is just more proof that Satan is trying to get them & that proves they have the truth!

Yeah but since we're going to be thought of as horrible and evil people anyways why not have some fun with it? They way I look at it, they're going to think all those things anyways so I may as well live up to it and get some enjoyment myself from it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That pic would end up being passed all around bethel as humor.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit