1914 generation. They believed " inspired error " from the " table of demons."

by DATA-DOG 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They did not endure to the end. Why can we say this? Sadly they fed from the table of demons, and believed the inspired expressions of error. According to the " God's Word is Truth " DC, demonic propoganda takes many forms. One such form is the false belief that " the end will not come in my lifetime." Yes, believing the you will pass away before Armageddon, is to believe demonic propoganda. As they drew their final breath, surely they believed in their heart that they would not see the end. According to the current light from the Governing Body, these Elderly Jehovah's Witnesses did not endure to the end, and therefore have no scriptural hope of a resurrection. How could they when they knowingly rejected the "truth" that the end would come in their lifetime? They squandered their years of faithful service by shrinking back to destruction.

WT 12/15/1999, page 19

" All of us have endured, continuing in our faithful service to Jehovah despite life's challenges and tests. By doing so, we have built up a record of perseverance that Jehovah will not forget, a storehouse of treasures in heaven. Surely, then, this is no time to shrink back to the corrupt old system we left behind! Why render all our hard work worthless? Especially is this true today, when only "a very little while" is left before the end.-Hebrews 10:37.

"..Yes, let us be resolved that "we are not the sort that shrink back to destruction"! Let us, rather, be "the sort that have faith." (Hebrews 10:39).."

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

Just insane cult-propaganda. SOOO Judgemental, no way near Jesus teachings!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, that's the current light... As I sit in the KH and look around, I wonder, " Who's lifetime? Mine? The elderly sisters? The new born baby?" I believe this new phrase going around is nothing more than propoganda, as you said. It goes hand in hand with the new image that the WTBTS is desperately trying to build for itself.

Sure, there's greed, corruption, nepotism, involvement with the U.N and it's partner the OSCE. Sure there are pedo's and Elders lying in court! The END is so close! I don't want to miss out! I would speak up, but it's soooo close, just a little longer...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit