Icons

by JustMe2 5 Replies latest forum tech-support

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

I feel like an idiot, but what do the icons stand for? Some are obvious, such as the thumbs up and thumbs down, but others I'm not sure about. Thanks.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm leaving on a jet plane - evokes the spirit of John Denver

me love you long time

kissy kissy ten dollar

shake it to the left shake it to the right get down tonight simon was mean to me hubba hubba come to bubba
  • JustMe2
    JustMe2

Okaayyy, when I read the answer, which was just the text, on my (semi-smart)phone, I thought that was the strangest reply I'd ever seen. Then just now I read it on the computer, and, lo, there are icons there that went with the comments! Who knew? The reply made sense! My question (unclear, I realize), though, was referring to the icons to be used in posting. I realize the question mark, at least one of them, means the post is a question, but is there a difference between the green one and the blue one? Also, what are the blue-I-on-white and the white-I-on-blue? (I'm new at this whole forum thing.) Thanks!

• Simon
    Simon

Oooh, ha - sorry, I thought you meant the emoticon type ones.

There isn't much meaning to the topic icons and in fact they won't be on the new site at all (or at least in the current incarnation) so probably not working owrrying about.

I'm planning on having labels so an announcement will say "announcement" for instance ... seems to much simpler, LOL

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Will we have new advatar?

• Simon
    Simon

yes, you'll be able to control avatars :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit