2013 District Convention Releases

by Joshua.r 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Joshua.r
    Joshua.r

Hai all,

I request to post the link for 2013 district convention releases to download.

1.- What the Bible means for you?

2.- How do you see the future?

3.- What's needed for a happy family life?
    4.- Who controls the world?
    5.- Will suffering ever end?
    6. Examples of Faith -- Book

Mainly these PDF files..

7. How to be happy in life?
    8. My first Bible lessons
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Joshua.r:

We are checking into finding those brochures but have not been able to locate them as of yet. What we need is for someone who has them to send them to us and I will scan them for everyone. We will pay for the shipping both ways. No problem!

If someone can assist in this just send us a pm and we will send you our mailing address. We can either pay for the shipping by PayPal or send cash, money order, etc. We have done this hundreds of times with others who had materials they wanted scanned. Every one of them got their materials back unharmed!

Atlantis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

These are the ones we need:

Mainly these PDF files..

7. How to be happy in life?
    8. My first Bible lessons

Atlantis

• factfinder
    factfinder

Atlantis- thank you very much for your efforts in obtaining the publications and scanning them so we can have them. I don't go to meetings and really appreciate getting the KM from you so I can keep up with everything. Thanks again!

• mysticalwolf40
    mysticalwolf40

"How to be Happy in Life" is not available yet. When it becomes available, it will be available in e-pub format for a while... Will be closer to the end of the year. I have a copy of the "My First Bible Lesson" It is really cute. I also have extra of the first 5 tracts Joshua listed. 'Imitate their Faith " book is a larger paper back (ex: Bearing witness) I do have that one also... As I previously posted, my convention was last weekend. I did enjoy it but a long 3 days

• mysticalwolf40
    mysticalwolf40

Alantis, I also have the pdf of the book "Real Faith- How to be Happy in Life" I just d/l it Sounds close to what I wrote down. Not sure it is the same but here it is.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/VYrxwALBLE/Real_Faith.pdf.html

They handed out a new video "Prodigal Returns" They were very limited on copies. I will try to get you a copy (Have not had the opportunity to see it yet but I heard it is good)

Also, I would love the Oct. 2013 KOM. I saw it being handed out last night at our meeting last night. Im not "in the Truth" enough to be handed my own copy... but they have no problem with me printing a copy for preparation of studies? Go figure

• Londo111
    Londo111

Mysticalwolf40,

I'm curious on your thoughts of the 'Human Apostate' talk on Saturday morning.

• mysticalwolf40
    mysticalwolf40

Londo111,

Im not sure how what to think. I was curious to hear. In a way I understand but they took it to a whole new level. All religions think their ways are the "only" way but I have found fault in all. The way they talked made a human apostate sound like spoiled rotten children who wanted their way and didnt get it so they want to throw temper tantrums and not listen to their parents. OR when children break something and say, not me. Do we, as parents, get rid of our children because of that? No. We were all in some aspect raised differently so we all have a difference in opinions or ways. Doesn't necessarily mean its wrong. If all the geniuses of our world didnt use some of their own thoughts (that they were TOLD not to), then we wouldn't have the comforts, med., etc that we have today.

I didnt like the words thye used to describe apostates... spiritual sickness, infection, poison, bitter, deceptive, two faced.....

To be honest, I was kind of glad it was a short symposium. When it all comes down to it, it is what is in our hearts... Our true hearts, minds and actions.

• Londo111
    Londo111

In truth, all of us who they call “apostate” want is to follow the path of our choosing and still keep our family and close friends. We want the freedom of speech and thought. If I learn something to be true or untrue, I should have no fear of telling those I love without them turning vicious or shunning me.

Not all religions or denominations believe they have a copyright on the Truth. Currently, I go to the Christian Church, aka Disciples of Christ. Sometimes I visit other denominations…Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, ect. None would presume to be the one and only true religion. There will be faults in all churches…as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God is like wheat mixed with weeds. It’s beyond human effort to try to create a wheat-only denomination.

The difference between a religion and a cult or high control group, is that you can leave without repercussions. However, Scientology, Moonies, and other high control groups speak in the same way about their former members. It is part of Information Control…former members know things that they do not want to the rank and file to know. Whenever you are told not to talk to certain individuals, there should be a huge red flag.

I encourage you to read Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz, who was on the Governing Body. He is perhaps the “foremost” “apostate” the organization has ever known. But I encourage you to notice not just his message, but his tone…and compare it to the descriptions of an “apostate” that was given in that talk. Before you get much deeper in, you deserve to know the other side of the story.

They are very nice to you now as they are to everyone they are studying with and giving you lots of attention…but remember this is like dating where the prospective suitor puts his best foot forward, buys flowers and candy. But sometimes before making a commitment it is wise to take you time and weigh things carefully.

• mysticalwolf40
    mysticalwolf40

Believe me, I have my guard up. If I don't understand then I will ask and do my own research. I apologize. Not all religions think they are it... Most I have talked to seem to think that way. We had baptist pastors in our house a lil while back and they started right off on their belief's. A church of God I went to a few years ago did not believe their way was the only way... Sometimes my words don't come out right. Again, I do apologize.

We had a heavy discussion this past Saturday about the chosen, tribulation, etc. I have 2 who have bible study with us and they both over and over agin skirted my questions. Was kind of funny but also irritating. I am very careful what I believe, always have been but it doesnt hurt to learn, right? I know I will be baptized but I really dont think by JW's. I will get baptized into Christ and not into a denomination.

Thank you for you insight and I will try to locate the book you mentioned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit