Just for Fun-- please list JW names/sayings for evil apostates

by love2Bworldly 4 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I just got inspired by another thread I was just on. Just for fun, lets see how long of a list we can compile with nick names, scriptures, & sayings that the Watchtower & JWs use for apostates. I'll start--

can't remember the exact scripture, but something about "a dog returning to its own vomit", that was what my sister quoted to my aunt when I was disfellowshipped.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Having spiritual hydrophobia, or being " gangrenous " and needing to be amputated from the congregation. How's that?

• Laika
    Laika

Mentally diseased

Satan's human representatives

My brother said he didn't see me as an apostate, he just thought I was 'spiritually sick' I think that was supposed to make me feel better.

• Mum
    Mum

They say we want people to follow us. I don't, and I don't think most people here are looking for "followers."

However, if you wish to send me your money, I am willing to accept it.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

OH i just remembered - i sent several emails to a "friend" of over 20 years, describing the emotional pain i was experiencing when being subjected to unjust treatment by the wonderful and concerned elders, and the idiot person who was stabbing me in the back - I got this reply:

"You are getting farther away from the Truth and you better get back to the meetings. You are just festering."

So I guess that could be a word for apostate. Festering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit