there is more info available here than anywhere that I know.

by Truth seeker 674 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

As a truth seeker. All I seek is truth!!! I am a truth seeker. I love this site.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Me too!...views and opinions may be varied but I respect them all. Nice to share experiences and encourage one another.

• Oculos Aperire
    Oculos Aperire

It's so true. I find myself here every day now.. it's become my breakfast, dinner and evening meal and late night snack. I think it's one of the only places where you can come and talk about anything that's on your mind spiritual or otherwise without fear of being marked, shunned, lynched or drawn and quartered. No one is judging anyone so you can just be yourself.

A fascinating community of some highly intelligent individuals that generously share their knowledge, research and experiences. Just hanging out here is therapy and healing in itself. I for one am grateful for the presence of this unusual collection of characters and am glad I found this place. No one is trying to lead me astray.. or into darkness.. or to worship Satan.. or to drink blood. Quite the opposite in fact. What I find here is friendliness, acceptance, open mindedness, open debate and of course the all important understanding, support and contact that we all as humans need. So I guess what the org says about apostates is not true either eh? In the short time I have been here I am noticing new ones popping out of the woodwork and surfacing every day almost which too is very encouraging to see how many are now waking up.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Truth seeker 674. It's an easy thing to do, find truth, when the WTBT$ in all about lies!!

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When I first discovered this site I was still attending Meetings, though I had stopped FS due to not being able to teach anything based on 1914, as there is no support for it at all in the Bible.

So, what could I say to people that was true ?

Within ashort time I stopped attending the K.H, I could not stomach the lies anymore.

I was astounded at the breadth of knowledge on here, I read many old posts and found my questions answered, I discovered many things I did not know about the WT's history and its lies.

I discoverd the great learning of Leolaia and others, and was made aware of my own lack of education. I discoverd the art of Critical Thinking.

I discovered true love, help and support here, and wonderful advice.

As a life-long lover of truth, I found real truth here, and if any poster attempted to lie, even if it was an anti-WT untruth, he/she was pulled up on it straight away.

People here could question anything, doubt anything, and were free to find and discuss the Truth.

Wonderful place, wonderful people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit