Prince & the "Special Talk"

by out4good3 9 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

I can't go into the details for obvious reasons about how I found this out but it seems his Purple Badness made a stop into a Kingdum Hall in Houston, Texas today for their supposedly "special talk". I was told his entourage stayed outside while he attended. I believe this to be highly likely since he was scheduled to play a concert in that city sometime this weekend.

I wonder how long it will take for him to realize that JW's are infamous for stifling creative thought or any independent thoughts for that matter just as they tried doing when Michael Jackson's thriller came out. I remember people running around bragging that he was a JW till he ran afoul of the WT when that video came out.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Perhaps; on the other hand, in their present financial situation, they may not make that same mistake again.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Maybe Prince is already a poster on this board? Has anyone noticed any posters with a prince-like handle? I wonder what he'd pick for a handle anyway? "LRCorvette", "PurpleRain", "Symbol".??

The Pope

• SYN
    SYN

How about "PopeOfEruke"? <DUCKS> *LOL*

You never know! Might be that one of our most respected posters could just be the Man...who knows...

IDEA: Maybe Prince is paying Simon's server bills?

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Prisca
    Prisca
    IDEA: Maybe Prince is paying Simon's server bills?

Notice that the little icon beside those threads with new posts are PURPLE??

• Room 215
    Room 215

Dungbeetle,

If I recall, Michael Jackson got little more than a slap on the wrist from the boys in Brooklyn after the release of Thriller (``naughty, naughty'') He was made to say something vaguely regretful that could be quoted -- and was-- in Awake! The money continued to flow to WT coffers for a while longer.

Anybody else would have been chopped into sushi.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Room215, the org. is not naive when it comes to money. They apply the scripture at Luke 16:9, "....Make friends for yourselves by means of the righteous riches,....."

Guest 77

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

ALL I KNOW ABOUT is Princess LISA and her special talk here locally that I was unfortunately not able to attend but she filled me in when she got back -- was quite a crowd at the public transit center -- that and how gossip goes -- the entire county of KERN (GOLDEN COUNTY) CALIE USA knows about LISA special talk knows!!! WOW way to go Princess Lisa !!

• TheStar
    TheStar

Out4good3,

Use the envelope icon under my name to email me please.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Star

Check your hotmail account........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit