My last Great Crowd.net post

by Nikola Tesla 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nikola Tesla
    Nikola Tesla

This could be my last post over on greatcrowd.net.

I just wanted everyone to see it before I went down.
    (Please scroll down to the bottom)

http://www.greatcrowd.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=25&t=000011

quote:

But as it was they were taken by surprise. The Babylonians themselves say that owing to the great size of the city the outskirts were captured without the people in the centre knowing anything about it; there was a festival going on, and they continued to dance and enjoy themselves, until they learned the news the hard way.

It certainly shows how Jehovah can put the thought into someone's head to carry out his will, doesn't it? Like He will do soon with the UN.
    --------------------

Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 100 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2001 | IP: Logged

Quatrain
    GC Administrator
    Member # 1101
    posted April 12, 2002 08:06 AM

Chris, thank you! That is so faith building to see secular history confirming what the Bible has to say.
    That is an excellent point you make about the UN. Jehovah can manuever matters to bring a seemingly impervious enemy to their knees!!

--------------------
    Before you hit that button, were you kind to your brothers and sisters?? Are your words upbuilding?? Php 1:3

Posts: 628 | From: Graham, WA USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | IP: Logged

Nikola Tesla
    GC Junior Member
    Member # 1345
    posted April 14, 2002 11:12 AM

I heard that the Watchtower Society had joined the United Nations about 10 years ago as a NGO (Non Governmental Organization).
    I could not understand why they would do this.

I went to the UN website to confirm this last November and sure enough the Watchtower Society was on their list.
    They have just been removed from the list so I Guess everything is OK now.

We just have to wait on Jehovah.

Nikola

• SYN
    SYN

They're just gonna reply with more mind-control BS. Just you wait.

That is, if your post doesn't get deleted the second some dumb admin stumbles across it.

Then again, you don't exactly sound like an anti...you just might live to see the light of another post. That is, if they don't come snooping here. HEHE! Then we'll know that GC.NET also 'visits' this site...you really should have used a different name, Avengers got busted the same way...

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Mulan
    Mulan

Good job. They check out this board too, so you are toast. I didn't last long over there. I thought I was being upbuilding, but they lurked on this board, and I was caught!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• COMF
    COMF

It just asks for my login stuff. I'm not registered. How about posting the text here?

Some for the glories of this world; and some
    Sigh for the prophet's paradise to come;
    Ah, take the cash, and let the credit go,
    Nor heed the rumble of a distant drum!

• Nikola Tesla
    Nikola Tesla

COMF

I cut and pasted just the last part of the thread for you to read. The first part just rambled on about Isreal,last days and I just got bored with it. I do not expect my GC password to be working much longer.

SYN
    Hey this is fun. The Admin must be at the WT Study. He is not doing his job. My post has been up since 10 AM.

Nikola

• Nikola Tesla
    Nikola Tesla

Mulan

I think you are extremely upbuilding. They delete all the good people and then what's left on their forum?

It is their loss. I am always happy to read your comments here.

Nikola

• SYN
    SYN

*LOL*

THIS TOPIC DOES NOT EXIST.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted...

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Imbue
    Imbue

Your last post! My first post over there was my last...lol

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• SYN
    SYN

Imbue: Yeah, they have automated intelligence detection software that will delete your account if you show any signs of independent thinking and not cut-n-pasting Watchtower paragraphs and calling it a 'post'. (No offense to the guys who do that on this board, we know why you're doing it, we appreciate it actually )

• Vktoriapuppetfinger
    Vktoriapuppetfinger

Now why did you quit my board?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit