New JW tactic? or just more LIES?

by apostate man 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• apostate man
    apostate man

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25663&site=3
    The link above you will find a post from my wife about her JW mom pushing her.

We had a "coincidence" this Sunday morning.

First, before I was awake, we had some JW's knockin' at the door. My wife answered the door and these witnesses said they were sent to our home for a requested Bible study. They were looking for Zena Young. I have no idea who Zena Young is. My wife told them they had the wrong address and sent them on their way.

Second, an hour later, before my wife told me about this, I received a phone call. This lady asked for Zena Young. She had said that Zena had requested a bible study this morning. I asked what religion, she says Jehovahs Witnesses, and my heart starts racing. Mind you, I still don't know they showed up earlier at my home. She asks "Is your phone number 333-****?", I say "YES", she says "well for how long?", I say "for two years", she says,"maybe it was her number before you, but we had a request to have a bible study with her.", me "OK, well, she's not here, so bye".

So, what are the chances that the person that lived here before I did had the same phone number that I have. IMPOSSIBLE, the phone number prefix "333" just came out in my area right before I moved into my home. I know, thru wrong mail being sent to me, that the person that lived here before me is not Zena.

I have a good idea which JW is playing tricks, trying to get witnesses here to tell us the "Truth", and I don't like it. It tells me that they have to resort to trickery to get their witnessisng in. Funny thing is, I would have loved to talk to these people this morning. I am armed with the troof about the truth. Peace.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Somebody's messin' with ya.

Slipnslidemaster:"I worked very hard and I earned all the attention I'm getting."
    - Anna Kournikova

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think it's time you sat down with your wife and told her of your douoble life as Zena Young. You may have repressed these memories, but clearly they are catching up with you. It is time to free your inner Zena Young!

The letters of ZENA YOUNG can be re-arranged as YOU ZEN NAG. What is the sound of one hand carping?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit