Crisis of Conscience Book on "Amazon" for sale $12.64

by Gayle 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

Just looked there as someone I know needed one. Hope I don't break 'rules" of the site here on this. I don't make any money out of this for sure but thought some here would like to know.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Awesome! Just bought for 17.00. Thank you.

• darthfader
    darthfader

After getting all that I can from both COC and ISOCF, I am donating both copies to the local library in the hopes that they serve someone else as much as they have me.

Thanks Ray (RIP) !

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Must have been reprinted recently as until a week or so ago secondhand copies were going for £100 ($145usa) here in Britiain.

It's only £9.38 postpaid on Amazon UK if anyone'e interested.

• hotspur
    hotspur

@darthfader...

Somebody did that a while ago. It got 'taken out' by a dub and was never returned! Theocratic Warfare at it's lowest. I suggest you donate it to the "reference section"

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

BobFlanagan007- "It's only £9.38 postpaid on Amazon UK if anyone'e interested."

Thanks Bob! Just ordered for my Padre.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

ordered it today from amazon. excellent result...hope his widow gets royalties....

• darthfader
    darthfader

@Hotspur -- what do you mean by "Reference section"?

• hotspur
    hotspur

In the UK, most libraries have two distinct sections

• Lending - take home
    • Reference - can't leave the building

I've heard of Dubs 'confiscating' dubious, apostate literature so others can't be 'misled' if the books were donated to the library with no stipulation that they are not available for loan.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Hotspur... thank you for that clarification and advice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit