A very good video by Brother Arp on protesting...

by Londo111 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVoHuNgYJiE

He brings up so many good points. Unfortunately, there seem to be allot of ignoramuses out there in Youtube land.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks for sharing Londo111. He has a lot of good points and presents his prespective with logic and compassion.

I wonder if any of the angry and frustrated exJWs will comphrehend that it is better to let JWs do their own research and arrive at their own conclusions than getting in their faces with slogans about how bad the WTBTS is.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thanks for sharing this video, Londo!!!

• Londo111
    Londo111

The response from some in the ex-JW community has been disappointing to say the least. They’ve accused him of being a Watchtower plant and much, much worse. It’s amazing how people can speak without facts.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

He makes excellent points, wold any of us have changed our views on seeing their signs at the DC. NO!! We would have felt this was the apostates we have just been warned about,. I think about how my still JW family would react, they would feel justified in believing in the GB "new lights'. We were prepared to see this 'persecution". Stay calm make very quiet small remarks to our family, if I scream about the wrong teachings a barrier goes up immediately. The best we dan do is plant one tiny seed at a time and we may have a chance to water it and watch it grow.

• L3G
    L3G

So would someone please tell me (us, likely since others may be wondering) just who this "Brother Arp" is?

Thanks, and thanks Londo for the share.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Arp is, like many of us, anonymous, for the sake of family. He has faded from the organization, but his wife is a devout JW. His series Channel of God basically puts Ray Franz’s book In Search of Christian Freedom into video form. It’s an awesome series.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Lots of good points. The WT Leaders definitely love the rabid, angry apostates that prove their claims.

We need to be the reasonable, calm and loving ones if we're to win any over to the real truth.

Thanks for sharing.

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hello Londo111:

I enjoyed that video very much. I think we can accomplish a lot just by our conduct. You can't force anybody to do anything they don't want to do. Just like you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. When their ready then they'll listen to us by doing some investigating on their own. Or maybe someday you just might get a phone call from one of them with tons of questions for you. Who knows what will happen, all I know is we can do is our best everyday to show them and others whose right and whose wrong. People will see on the outside to by looking in, and boy do they look in.

Adventurousone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit