The Prodical returns DVD

by Zordino 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zordino
    Zordino

I just finished watching "The Prodical returns" DVD with my wife and I have to say I was impressed with the quality of the video. I mean the actors are not proffesional but it was well put together. My wife (not fully awake) was in tears at the part when father welcomes back the son and they hug. Anyone interested in seeing how crafty and more clever the Corp is becoming at their mind control techniques, I recomend watching it. Its so full of cliche's and the demonizing of trying to better yourself, demonizing "worldy people". Ofcourse the main messege in this video is the same old propaganda which is in my opinion is an Evil one. It tugs at the heart strings in a big way that even had my eyes watering a little. But the basic messege, when striped down from all the emotional manipulation is, if you leave us and try to better yourself and have association with "worldlys" your life with be catastrophic. Just return to us and do our bidding because listening to us is equivalent to listening to God. And bty, we have your family's minds and you WILL most likely lose them. Idiots!

Well done video (considering its not proffesional) but a destructive messege.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Opps, a new thread has already been started on this subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit