How does Satan puppeteering work?

by zound 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zound
    zound

The WT says apostates are Satans puppets etc etc. We are controlled by Satan.

There is a FAQ on the website that asks can the devil control humans? and answers with a resounding yes. It also says this:

How to avoid the Devil’s influence

You need not live in dread of demon control, for the Bible shows how you can successfully oppose the Devil:

• Learn to recognize the Devil’s methods so that you are “not ignorant of his designs.”

"Learn to recognise the Devils methods". Yet it does not explain anything about demon control - it says get rid of posters, books, magazines etc but says nothing about how people are controlled by him (beside a passing reference to people in bible times being struck blind or mute)

I'm curious how JW's view the mechanics of how Satan puppeteers people. If I decide to say to JW's about the UN thing when they knock on my door are they thinking that I am not in control of my body at that point and it is Satan talking through me?

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/devil-demon-control/

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Not sure how it work however, I can see the evidence of it at work:

Millions Now Living Will Never Die.

They positively will not die.

2 Corinthians 11:3

But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.

So ..............................................................................

Whose minds are corrupted?

abe

• Satanus
    Satanus

Even hypothetically, i can't figure this one. But then, as an apostate w a satanic name, i must be totally controlled by satan. No wonder i can't explain it;)

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit