QUICKBOOKS PRO - any users????

by waiting 6 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy ---- I'm stumped. I've been using Quickbooks 99 since 99 - updated about a month ago to 02.

Got a payroll question, about paying my liabilities - I've been sitting here for 2 friggin' hours trying to figure it out.....and I'll bet it's so damned obvious to *someone else.* But *not me.*

Anybody??????

Thanking in advance,

waiting

• Celia
    Celia

Aaaah... QuickBooks !
    Sorry, I can't help you. I just started to help with the accounting of a small non-profit organization, and that's what they use.
    Nobody knows how to use it correctly or to its full potential. I hope to be able to take a class at the end of the month, 4 days. It seems like an easy and fun program to use to keep track of your books.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

What's your question? My husband is a bookkeeper and he primarily uses Quickbooks Pro. I'll ask him for you when he gets home.

Tiffany

• Princess
    Princess

I use it Waiting. I'll try to help but I don't do payroll with just the two of us. I have done it in the past though. email me.

Rachel

• Princess
    Princess

sounds like Tiffany has better connections. Hope she can help!

Rachel

• waiting
    waiting

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I WILL e-mail pronto. I'm just sittin' at home fussin' & fumin' about the dumb thing......my brain.

I appreciate your responses - a lot.

I'm a much better gardner than bookeeper And I don't have to prove it to the IRS.

waiting

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

whats the ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit