New Release just in time for Armageddon

by Shepherd Book 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

It gives me great pleasure to announce the upcoming release of my new, (non)192-page book, Deliverance at Hand! (Yep, same title as the 2006 District Convention, which I'm sure fulfills some sort of obscure, convoluted prophecy in Revelation. Or maybe Daniel. Possibly Ezekiel.)

It's available for pre-purchase on Amazon: AMAZON LINK.

Also, here is the Facebook page the publisher set up, feel free to "like" it.

This generation will not pass away until the book is released.

Deliverance at Hand!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Congrats! I'm on it!!!

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Looks like it could be an interesting read, did you write it? If so, I wish you every success.

Is there any way to purchase it other than Amazon? I won't use Amazon as a matter of principle due to the awful way they treat their staff and the unreasonable bulk discounts they force on their suppliers.

• clarity
    clarity

Hey BobFlanagan ... missed your entrance on here...Welcome

>

Looking forward to hearing your "story" ...oh did I miss that too!

clarity

• wasblind
    wasblind

Keep on the watch !!!!! , deliverance is at hand !!!!!!

don't blink, you might miss it

Oops !!!! You blinked

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Oh, sorry for not being more clear...yes, I am the author. BobFlanagan007 - Thanks for asking. Yes, the book will be available for purchased at BandN.com, irectly through the publisher at http://www.freethoughthouse.com/deliverance-at-hand.html, and several brick & mortar stores. It's not being released until October, though, so your best bet is to "like" it on Facebook & see the updates for new places for purchase.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Congraulations on your new book. Got your e-mail and was happy to hear from you. My wife and I are still hanging in there although some things with are grown kids has turn for the worse. But we know this religion is a cult and would never go back. Good title for your book. Take care and I look forward to reading your book. Totally ADD

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Congrats on the book, James; looking forward to reading it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit