Hubby's lying

by KariOtt 6 Replies latest jw friends

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

I confronted my hubby about his lying to my facebook friends. As I figured he denied they were lies. I asked him that if he could explain how I cut off communication with my sister since it was her who got the restraining order/no contact order and not me. I kinda figure it was her who cut off communication with me and not the other way around. As I knew he could not defend my reasoning, that if he could convince me it was me then I would drop all the other lies. He couldn't. I ended the conversation with wondering who many lies he has told me. It wasn't a pretty arguement.

• Ding
    Ding

Sorry to hear about your turmoil.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You told him!

• sd-7
    sd-7

"Do you accept this man's resignation? And do you accept the resignation of all these liars? Of all the corrupt?!"

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Welcome Kariott:

Sorry to hear what happened. Hang in there for the road may get bumpy. Wish you well on your new journey. My husband and

I send our love your way.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Kariott - some people, once they start off on a lie, they contiue on more lies, and more, and more.

It's you or him. Stand up and fight for yourself.

You don't have to 'obey' anyone, he is not your master, no-one is your master. You are not a 'salve' so don't be one.

Be a 'freedom fighter' and go to battle, head high, and kick his sad little wasteful tooshy all about the place.

Pay-back girl. give him some of what he dishes out, like all bullies he will do either 1 of 2 things.

Cave. walk away, either way, you will at least move forward with your life, based on your terms.

You are missing out on life, and when you get all of your ills and woes sorted out, (it's a hard road, but you will get there, if, you keep forging ahead)

you will become happier, and it grows, day by day, it grows, and gets better and better.

My ex lied to my face, bare faced, looked me in the eye, and lied, lied, lied. Drove me mental, literally. Even when I had the evidence.

But I know he is a coward, and a bully, and when you stand up to cowards and bullies, they run away. So get the 'stick' out, and give him the beating he deserves.

• whathappened
    whathappened

There are many ways a mate can betray you and I believe he has betrayed you. Keep your eyes open, I wouldn't trust him anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit