WTS admits U.S. pubs. # not keeping up w/U.S. population #

by Gayle 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

In the Worldwide Service Reports show:

2010 pubs were 1/259 population

2011 1/261

2012 1/266

So there it shows pubs "not" keeping up with population! Of course, the pubs. don't 'catch' this.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am not surprised, the numbers have not been good in the US for a while. They are probably touting the growth in other countries and hoping nobody notices. I remember looking at the statistics in the magazine's, the only reason being that I was bored with the Watchtower study. I wonder what effect that will have in US dubs who notice. I hope it makes them start to question why.

• barry
    barry

Its better to have less pubs the abuse of Alcohol in the community in enormous. 250 people per Pub is far too high if we had that many here their would be a national outcry

• 5go
    5go

Well my brother it means the love of the greater number is cooling off, or whatever BS spin statement they use when this happens. It has happened before in fact this is no where near the 1975 level yet I think.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Pubs go up: Jehovah is 'speeding it up in his own time'! The end must be sooooo near!

Pubs go down: The love of the greater number is cooling off. The end must be sooooo near!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

The only growth for JWs at all is in the third world. For first world countries, the only growth is in foreign language groups and communities.

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack

The growth rate in countries with little to no internet access is highest, the growth rate where internet access is more common is most stagnant.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Gee, I wonder why this is happening to the "most loving people who would die for you and me!". The possitive conversations I am enjoying with practicing Witnesses has helped me pick away at this nasty boil on their bullocks! I know which Witnesses to talk with and it's easy to use the Bible to demonstrate what true love is versus "conditional or infrequent love and kindness" many receive from their fake friends.

The "Cat is out of the Bag", the majority of people who are half-way awake realize there is something wrong with the Organization. "It's not as loving as it use to be", I love that line to take for a ride down memory line with the person I am having lunch with. We talk about the "Good old times" and than we get to all the crazy prophecy, "New Faithful Slave" and the Firing of the Annointed members from having some type of voice (honestly, they never had a voice, we all knew the WTS writers and GB were in control and no respect was shown to Christ Brothers even with their own theology!) using the July 15th WT. The numbers will continue to drop, the JWs need a good old fashion "Tent Revival" like the Pentacostal Church would send to town every five years to get the blackslidders back in line! Will the WTS send out a special campaign with fliers to each Inactive and Disfellowshiped Witness (Campaign number 665) warning them to come back before it's too late to get into the Ark?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit