New date for the end set...

by William Penwell 4 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Because of new light that our great caregiver has shed on us, the faceless and discrept slave class, it would be prudent on our part to move the end of the gentiles date of 1914 to the mid 1950's. (BS BlahBlah 2:10) If this been the case would it not be reasonable for all righteous minded individual's to look forward to the year 2010 when our loving God will fulfill his divine prophesy and complete his divine plan. Yada Yada (Moses 1:2-5)

Could this be the end of the system? Could be. I am not saying it isn't and i am not saying it ain't. Why now is not the time for all honest hearted one's to play around in this old system. Now is the time for us to spend all our energies in "preaching this good news of the kingdom". (Penwell 4:3-8) For the time is getting shorter, let us spend that precious last few days in the full time preaching work. For Satan the devil is out and about like a roaring lion seeking to scare the piss out of all you that don't listen to us. So smarten up and start sending in all your hard earned money to all us 'fat cats' here at the NY headquarters.

If this prophesy is not fulfilled we will deny we ever said it. Why it was all those selfish brothers and sisters that are too impatient to wait on our God but go ahead and set dates.

Just remember you heard it here first.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• avengers
    avengers

Could you please publish the time as well? GMT please.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

One minute as I consult the spirits. Hick

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

and now - the end is near
    I close the last and final curtain
    my friend I say it clear
    The GB hast lost its hope I m certain

He lived a life thats full
    of bullshit and of false prophecies
    and now its not only this
    so he all denies

today we are young tomorrow old
    once we were even so annointed
    and now the time runs out
    no one is pointed.

• SYN
    SYN

"I predicted it, my way!"

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit